God shouldn't have given us a face, just to prevent us from falling in love.
If the eyes weren't there, then what would I fall in love with? What would so gently lead me deep inside you, to your very soul? How would I see your concern, your questions, your doubts, your love? What would look at me for assurance and what would I look at, for comfort? What would make the 'kajjal' you apply, not seem just like a meaningless thin black line? In front of what would those stray strands of hair fall and make you look simply-irresistibly cute? How would I know, without those soft eyes that you hold me with, you mean to say -I Love You.
If the ears weren't there, what would I fall in love with? Behind what would you gently place the stray strands of hair that keep falling in front of your eyes? What would I nibble softly at? What would hear the words I want to say? What would I softly whisper to, to let you know I care, that it's okay and that I'll always love you?
If the lips weren't there, what would I fall in love with? What would I imagine kissing a thousand times? What would you purse at being uncomfortable or at feeling shy? What would make your smile so special? What would make me jealous even of the lip-stick that touches your very lips?
If the teeth weren't there, what would I fall in love with? What would sparkle like a billion stars? What would I look at with so much interest and observe that they resemble pearls arranged in one sweet though a bit hap-hazardous line? What would complete your smile?
If the smile wasn't there, what would I fall in love with? What would so easily captivate me and hold me a slave to it forever? What would turn my frown up-side down? What would reach from your heart to mine? What would ignite a fire so bright in the very core of my being, that would make the light from a thousand stars dim in comparison? What would fill the deep void that my soul is?
If the tongue wasn't there, what would I fall in love with? What would poke-out ever so often and ever so gently, in response to my mischief and my flirting?
If the mouth wasn't there, what would I fall in love with? Where would the voice come from, that mesmerizes? Where would the words come from, that someday would form 'I Love You' ?
If the nose wasn't there, what would I fall in love with? Where would the soft kisses be planted? What would turn red and signal me that a barrage of tears is to follow? What would flare up at being upset and at being angry? What would portray your annoyance and dis-approval with the slightest twitch?
If your scent wasn't there, what would I fall in love with? What would I breathe and know then it's you even before you appear? What would etch itself so deep in my memory, that every time I catch the scent, I turnaround just hoping to find you, even though I know at that moment we're miles apart?
If the neck wasn't there, what would I fall in love with? How would I feel the warmth in your hug? What would make the necklace look prettier than it actually is? What would the dupatta of your salwaar surround?
If the 'til' wasn't there, what would I fall in love with? What would complete your face, your neck, your hands? What would I secretly stare at while you're not paying attention?
God shouldn't have given us a sense of touch too. If your touch wasn't there, what would I fall in love with? What would send shivers down my spine just as we brush against each other accidentally? What would tell me then, how soft and yet firm your hands are? What would fit so perfectly in the gap between my fingers as yours?
God shouldn't have given us a heart too. If your heart wasn't there, what would I fall in love with? How would I know there's another one that beats in perfect unison with mine? How would I know that my heart dances to the rhythm of yours? What would tell me then that I truly, honestly Love you? That you're special, that you hold a power over me that no-one else does? That I'd like you to forever be mine?
Here's a solution for God to prevent us from needlessly falling in love. Or he should just give us the person we desire.
Dedicated to all the women I have truly ever fallen in love with. God Bless.
really nice post dude.... keep writin :)
ReplyDeleteReally good!..Amazing!
ReplyDeletethx again Ana..appreciate it... :)
ReplyDelete